Performance and specifications
Royal Film Academy giving opportunity to upcomig talent to join the movie industry in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Attend auditions and casting calls in order to audition for roles.
2) Collaborate with other actors as part of an ensemble.
3) Learn about characters in scripts and their relationships to each other in order to develop role interpretations.
4) Perform humorous and serious interpretations of emotions, actions, and situations, using body movements, facial expressions, and gestures.
5) Portray and interpret roles, using speech, gestures, and body movements in order to entertain, inform, or instruct radio, film, television, or live audiences
6) Work closely with directors, other actors, and playwrights to find the interpretation most suited to the role.
Minimum of SSCE holder
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Name, Gender, Location and Country to our official mail portal at royalfilmacademy1 @ gmail.com
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.